1) What were you doing 5 years ago?
Five years ago I was trying to forget my past and get into the real world. Found a job for myself.
2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
Go to the Temple, book tickets to Bangalore, buy a wireless datacard, prepare for training that I need to deliver on wednesday, go for a drink with my brother, Sleep.
3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?Peanuts with Papad (Peanut Masala) , Green Peas , Biscuits, Jack fruit chips, and Toasted bread with butter with pork ( Check out the English Breakfast in Pecos)
4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
If I were a billionaire, Invest the money (so that money gets money for me), Charity, roam round the world, Buy the luxurious Boeing , Buy an Island
5) What are five jobs you’ve had?
Trainee Tech Support Engineer, Tech Support engineer, Senior Support Engineer, Tech Trainer and now Tech Consultant (All as Tech :D )
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment