When I was in school I used to think..... rather I was eager to finish of all studies and get a job somehow so that I dont have to sit and go thro' books and learn. But for the past few weeks I have been in office for almost 15-16hrs to learn and implement a project. I dont crib that I have to sit and study.
However, I realise nothing has changed either. During school days I used to sit for 15 hrs a day just few days before the exam and today, days before I need to submit the technical design document I am learning the technology which I need to use to have this project going.
If the word "necessity" was not there in our dictionary of life, I wonder what would have happened.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
do u know what i just logged in to publish a poem that i hjad written a few days ago and i was just going thru ur posts and guess what...my post almost relates to this stuff!well its just almost!
hmmm... dont worry of my post ...just go ahead and post ur poem .... its been long long that I read ur poems....
Post a Comment